Acid Proof Mortar
MIPROCEM-EP MANDANA MORTAR
MIPROCEM-EP MANDANA MORTAR is a 3 parts 100% solids epoxy mortar system designed for outstanding chemical and moisture resistance. It is designed as a high strength,non-shrink grouting material will also cure at low temperatures (40°F) and high humidity. MANDANA RED Floor may be installed with this system on sound damp concrete at temperatures as low as 40°F. The basic filler system is special cement and special aggregate which exhibits superior physical characteristics when compared with typical epoxy filler systems. The liquid binder system is unique when compared with conventional epoxy binder systems, in that it will cure at low temperatures and on damp substrates.
MIPROCEM-EP MORTAR is a thixotropic mortar based on a 3-component solvent free
epoxy resin, hardener and containing fillers.
MIPROCEM-EP MORTAR will bond and fill a wide variety of building and construction materials and may be used in both dry and damp conditions thereby providing an
adhesive mortar ideally suited to site application. EP MORTAR may be used as a thin layer leveling mortar, repair mortar or adhesive for other most building materials
(concrete, brick, stone, ceramics, cement mortar, GRC, fibrous cement, iron and steel and epoxy mortar).
MIPROCEM-EP MORTAR may also be used to anchor holding down bolts, starter bars etc. as a bonding bridge between old concrete and ISONEM mortar.
Continuous temperature exposure of cured MIPROCEMEP- above 230°F is not recommended.
||Comp. A: Clear
Comp. C: Powder
|Mixing Ratio (By Wt.)
||Component A : 2.00 kgs
Component B : 1.00 kg
C : 15.00 kgs
||App. 2 kg/m2/mm
||40 N/mm2 (28 days)
||9 N/mm2 (28 days)
|3.00 N/mm2 (28 days)
|Fully Cured @20 °C
MIPROCEM-EP is ideally installed when it's
temperature is between 65°- 80°F. At higher
Temperatures, the pot life is reduced. If the
MIPROCEM-EP- temperature is lower, this factor is reversed. The substrate temperatures may be as low as 40°F and damp but standing water must be removed.
SUGGESTED USES :
- High compressive strength.
- Non-shrink, high modulus.
- Strong bond to concrete and steel.
- Rapid cure and early strength.
- High chemical resistance.
- Coefficient of expansion closely matched to the concrete.
- Bonds well to moist surfaces.
- Available in color-coded components.
- Economical alternative to costly rip outs or toppings to repair damaged surfaces; restores fresh poured appearance
- Excellent moisture vapor transmission for enhanced resistance to blistering, chipping, peeling
- Prevents scaling from harsh freeze/thaw cycles and deicing chemicals
- Superior flexural and tensile characteristics coupled with exceptional abrasion resistance for a durable finish
- Applicable at low temperatures
- High abrasion resistance
- Can use in contact with potable water
- Supplied in factory proportioned units
- Easily applied - thixotropic, non-sag
For fixing of brick/tile/ Mandana Red Stone, joints filling of tile/stone, leveling, plastering etc.
Re-coating time required 18-24 hours.
Storage :: 12 months
Apply MIPROCEM-EP to the prepared substrate by trowel, brush or gloved hand. Ensure the m aterial is worked well (scrubbed) into the surface, this is particularly important on damp surfaces. There should be no standing water on concrete surfaces. When using MIPROCEM-EP as a bonding bridge for product ensure an even continuous film at least 2 mm thick and apply the fresh product mortar immediately.
If using MIPROCEM-EP as an adhesive, coat both adherents and press into place (on vertical and overhead situations temporary support must be provided). The adhesive layer should not be less than 2 mm.
Uncured material may be cleaned from application tools, etc. by using water. Cured material can only be removed mechanically.